SLS 3D Printing Services
SLS 3D Printing Services for Prototypes and Production-Quality Parts With Fast Turnarounds
- High-quality SLS plastic prototypes at a reasonable price
- SLS printing service delivers parts in as quickly as four days
- Material choices include engineering-grade thermoplastics
- SLS process is capable of intricate geometries without additional support features
- Essentially waste-free production
What Is SLS Manufacturing?
SLS (selective laser sintering) is a type of 3D printing that uses a laser to heat and solidify powdered plastic material, one thin layer at a time. The heat of the laser forms the shape of each layer and attaches it to the layer below, building the part geometry through an additive process.
SLS printing service is capable of producing prototypes with a turnaround of just a few days. It is also well-suited for low-volume, production-grade manufacturing. The additive, layer-by-layer nature of the process means that SLS parts can be created with complex geometries while yielding little to no waste. This creates overall lower costs and faster time to market for your project.
The Benefits of 3D Printing and SLS Manufacturing
3D printing — including SLS rapid prototyping and low-volume production — offers several key benefits that make it an attractive choice when speed, cost and part quality are important. The range of materials available for SLS plastic prototypes means that preliminary parts can provide a realistic test for form, fit, function and appearance, while engineering-grade materials are suitable for production and field use.
Additional SLS advantages include:
- Additive process requires no tooling
- Standard setup incurs no additional fees
- Pay only for material used
Faster Time to Market
- Prototypes and parts can be fulfilled in four days
- SLS rapid prototyping based on your uploaded CAD drawing
- More innovation with faster iteration
- Material grades from prototype through to production-quality
- Engineering-grade materials available
- An ever-expanding range of choices that can replicate traditional plastic qualities
- The additive, layer-by-layer process enables intricate shapes and forms
- 3D printed parts are highly accurate with tight tolerances
- Test for manufacturability, fit and form — with high reliability
Lower Material Costs
- Additive manufacturing produces almost no waste
- Material is only used to create the piece — no scrap
- Minimize costs and promote sustainability
SLS Rapid Prototyping Applications and Industries
3D printing and SLS manufacturing are extremely versatile processes that are suitable for a wide range of industries and applications. These range from rapid prototyping to produce test parts in a matter of days, to engineering-grade pieces suitable for use in production settings. No matter the application, our 3D printed parts speed time to market, spur innovation, reduce prototyping costs and provide unparalleled accuracy.
Key industries where our SLS parts are used include:
Succeeding With RevPart
With extensive experience in customer-focused 3D printing, we are ready to work with you to understand your project, identify solutions and make your production process as successful as it can be on all fronts. We support these goals through our material selection, custom-finished and value-added options, high-quality machinery, and a dedication to exemplary customer service. For more information, contact us for a quote.
How we succeed
At RevPart, customers are our focus. We believe that by putting the customer first and providing excellent customer service the project in turn will be successful.