Beat your deadlines with our quick-turn CNC Machining
- Get a quote in less than 48 hours
- Parts in as little as 4 days
- Completely functional parts with complex geometries
- Tight tolerances down to 0.001”
- 5 Axis CNC Machining
What Makes Us Different?
Functional CNC Prototypes
- Get real parts made with injection grade resin
- Complete usability from production-grade materials
- Parts are 100 percent functional and able to be mechanically tested
- Our proprietary CNC milling and machining processes enable quick turnaround
- Drawings uploaded directly into a network of machines ready to produce your part
- Hi-tech 5 axis CNC machines enable reduced lead times and human interaction
- Extremely accurate parts
- Typical accuracies of +/-.005”
- Tighter tolerances can be specially requested and accommodated
- Best value for workable prototypes
- Less expensive than injection molding
- More functional than 3D printing
- Unlimited variety of plastic materials
- Ability to machine commodity and engineering grade plastics
- ABS, Acetal, Acrylic, HDPE, LDPE, PBT, PET, PPA, and PPS
RevPart is more than just another CNC plastic machining shop. We’ve developed unique, innovative ways to get the most out of the CNC milling process for production-grade plastics and resin prototypes. Our 5-axis machinery enables us to achieve incredibly complex geometries by reaching every area of a piece — enabling fully functional mechanical parts. Our mastery of CNC turning techniques help us achieve tighter tolerances, faster turnaround times, and more versatile projects. Our capabilities include:
- CNC milling
- 5-axis machining
- CNC turning
- Ability to work with any production-grade plastic
- Specialty processes that reduce your time to market at no expense to quality
How Does CNC Machining Work?
CNC plastic machining works by removing layers from a block of raw material in order to form a desired shape, programmed into the machine. At RevPart, we primarily use CNC milling, which uses rotary grinders to reduce a raw material to the specifications required. Our 5-axis process means that both the tools and the piece can be moved, adjusted and even rotated along two axes in order to reach every area of the part, allowing for more complex geometries and intricate, workable mechanical parts — even for prototypes.
CNC Machining Process
There is a better way to do CNC machining, and RevPart has figured it out. By simplifying the process into a few steps and maintaining a steady stream of communication with you, the customer, we make it easy for you to move from concept to finished part as smoothly as possible.
Getting the quote: All it takes is a drawing. Upload your CAD or other 3D file, and we’ll have a quote to you within 48 hours. No 3D file? No problem. Our engineers can work with you from as little as a napkin sketch to create the drawing you need to get on the road to production.
Placing the order: Our online quote and ordering system reduces much of the friction in the early stages of the process. We send our quote to your cart, you get an email and make a few final choices, and your part automatically moves into our machining queue.
Making the part: One way we keep your lead times short: we can upload your drawing and not touch it again until the moment it’s done. Then, our FAI inspectors complete a comprehensive quality check on your part, and send it to you — production grade and ready for testing or use. We also have a quick turnaround time for parts ranging from five to 15 days, depending on quantity.
CNC Machining Options
Our proprietary CNC machining processes and innovative techniques mean that we are far more versatile and flexible than the average shop. Your options include:
Colors: If you need a specialty color for your CNC machined part, we can match any Pantone color according to your specifications. Your only limit is the Pantone spectrum.
Finishes: Your CNC machined part will typically have a rough, machined finish. If necessary, we can provide additional finishing services according to your needs, including SPI and MT finish specs.
Resins: We can CNC machine nearly any plastic or resin, including commonly used production-grade materials, such as: ABS, Acetal, Acrylic, HDPE, LDPE, PBT, PET, PPA, PPS, PS, PSU, TPE, TPV, Ultem PEI, Glass filled nylon PA66, Polypropylene PP, and PC.
Value-added options: Need additional work on your CNC machined part? Our value-added options include spray painting, pad printing, silk screening and laser etching.
The RevPart Difference
RevPart is dedicated to taking the standard machining processes you’ve seen elsewhere, and making them work better for you. Our CNC machining process offers nearly unlimited options — across materials, shapes, forms and functionalities — while maintaining dedication to the highest quality and exploring every method to shorten turnaround times without cutting corners. By improving the process, from RFQ to delivery, we strive to get high-quality parts to you fast.
Still have questions? We are here to help you
with any questions you may have about injection molding